Printed Marketing Collateral
Even in the digital age, there’ll always be a place for printed marketing material. Whether that’s an in paper advertisement, a leaflet, a show brochure or a simple business card.
Printed marketing can and does have an impact. But it does need to be created with your online marketing in mind, so the two can complement each other.
Affect printed marketing material needs:
- A catchy headline
- Strong copy – I love copy writing
- Good content
- Branding – printed material should scream your brand
- What you want people who read it to do next i.e. visit your website, call, enter a competition?
- Images – an image says a thousand words, make sure you pick good ones
- Contact details – don’t forget to put them on and make sure they’re the right ones!
There are many different types of printed marketing, so I would need to look at your marketing objectives to advise you on the best type for your products or services. But being able to give someone something to take away, even if that directs them to your website is a useful branding tool.
I can advise on the best format of printed material and manage the process from brief to print. Working with you and your designer (or if you don’t already have one I have a number of designers I work with regularly) to create a master piece of printed marketing material.
Get in touch on 01424 777111 or email Nicola@marketing-business-consultant.co.uk to find out more about the services I offer.
Back to other freelance marketing services offered.